Submit an application & video by September 28, 2012 to be one of 30-35 students selected to attend the Training.
How to Apply
- You have what it takes.
- Tell us a little about yourself (or your team of 2).
- Submit a VIDEO about what you are up to by September 28th.
Create a unique and dynamic 30-90 second video that explains who you are and why you’ll make a good spokesperson for solutions to plastic pollution. Upload it to a video sharing site (i.e., Vimeo or YouTube) and send us the link.Here’s what the video MUST include:
- Who you are (the video must include you talking on camera; however, feel free to include graphics and visuals).
- What you are already doing related to preventing plastic pollution in your own school/community.
- The difference you’d like to make as a spokesperson for solutions to plastic pollution, why you should attend the Training and what you hope to gain from this program).
Again, the deadline for applications is September 28th, 2012. We will let you know by October 8th if you/your team has been selected to attend. Good luck!